Baker Tilly Mooney Mooney prides itself on maintaining the highest standards of ethical behaviour and as such strictly prohibits the offer, giving or acceptance of bribes by Partners, employees and all other parties working on its behalf.
Baker Tilly Mooney Moore aims at all times to limit its exposure to the risk of bribery and corruption by:
- Setting out a clear Anti-bribery Policy
- Training all employees so that they can recognise and avoid the use of bribery by themselves and others
- Encouraging employees to be vigilant and to report any suspicion of bribery, providing them with suitable channels of communication and ensuring sensitive information is treated appropriately
- Rigorously investigating instances of alleged bribery and assisting the police and other appropriate authorities in any resultant prosecution
- Taking firm action against any individual(s) involved in bribery