27th September 2017
Join us for two forthcoming seminars, aiming to provide solicitors and accountants with updates in forensic accountancy, insolvency and tax.
- Wednesday 25th October – Da Vinci’s Hotel, 15 Culmore Road, Derry, BT48 8JB
- Wednesday 8th November – Killyhevlin Hotel, Dublin Road, Enniskillen, BT74 6RW
4.30pm Tax Update - Tom Penman, Tax Partner
- Inheritance Tax
- Stamp Duties
- Recent case studies and tribunal representation
5.30pm Business Recovery and Insolvency – Darren Bowman, Director of Business Recovery and Insolvency
- General overview of insolvency processes (corporate and personal)
- Early warning signs of insolvency
- Directors’ duties
- Recent case studies
- Proposed legislation changes
6.30pm Forensic - John O’Rourke, Consulting Partner
- Cyber Crime and Fraud
- 2014 Solicitors Accounts Regulations
- Recent forensic accountancy developments.
Places for these seminars are FREE for one person per firm, however space is limited and booking is essential. Additional places are £25 per person.To reserve your place please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 028 90 323466.