Reception and Administration Supervisor/Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated candidate to take the lead in our reception/ administration department and fully support the rest of the practice in delivering a professional service to our clients.
This is a permanent role and the individual will report directly to the Practice Partner and will be responsible for one full time and one part time reception & administration assistants.
It is envisaged this role will be for 30 hrs per week (specific days and hours to be agreed).
• Responsible for the day-to-day management of the reception and administration team, and to ensure their associated roles and tasks are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, protocols and time-scales.
• To offer general support to the partnership and project a positive and friendly image to visitors, either in person or via the telephone.
• To carry out receptionist duties when required.
• To undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice.
The successful applicant will have:
• Previous relevant experience in a reception role with a good understanding of customer service principles and practices
• Proven ability of supervising or managing a small team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate information clearly both in person and when using the telephone and email.
• Professional personal presentation with a polite manner and approach
• Computer literate, with a good knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook and Word
• Ability to work under occasional pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Self-motivated and able to use own initiative.
• Ability to work in an organised and tidy manner with the capability to check for accuracy and give excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to deal with issues sensitively and with integrity
• Confident in liaising with internal / external clients
• A flexible attitude to working, and possess a willingness to work as part of a team
• A pragmatic approach to resolving situations, using own initiative where appropriate
This is a permanent role and salary will be dependent on experience.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Baker Tilly Mooney Moore is an equal opportunities employer
If you are interested in any of the positions advertised or would like to find out more about working for Baker Tilly Mooney Moore, contact our HR Department on 028 90 323 466 or email email@example.com