We provide impartial advice on a number of debt solutions.
- Are your unsecured debts
spirallingout of control?
- Are you unable to manage your monthly credit repayments?
- Do you have property shortfalls as a result of the property crash?
- Are you facing repossession or bankruptcy?
An IVA Maybe Your Solution
An IVA is a formal agreement between you and your creditors and is an alternative to bankruptcy. In some cases an IVA allows you to repay a percentage of your debt in
On agreement of an IVA, interest
Summary of the IVA Process
- Attend a FREE, no obligation initial consultation with one of our local advisers to discuss your circumstances and to provide options available to you.
- If an IVA is suitable and is your preferred way forward, you will complete a simple questionnaire
. Your proposal for an IVA is finalisedand distributed to all creditors . If the required majority of creditors (over 75% by value of voting creditors) accept your proposal for an IVA, your IVA will be approved.
In many cases, costs are payable from the proposed IVA funding.
John could propose an IVA based on 60 monthly payments of £250,
To arrange a FREE consultation without any obligation, please telephone 028 9032 3466 quoting “Debt Advice 1” or e-mail email@example.com.
We are happy to accommodate a meeting at a time and place convenient to you where possible and the initial meeting is free of charge and without commitment.
For further information on dealing with debt please click here to access the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment’s guide on dealing with your creditors.