Business Acquisition Due Diligence
Business acquisitions can be complex and stressful. We will work with you from the planning stages to ensure realistic and appropriate commercial objectives are set, focusing you and your advisers on the right areas of opportunity.
We will help you to:
- Assess an indicative valuation for the target
- Implement a tax efficient structure
- Determine the extent of the required commercial and financial due diligence
- Identify issues that can impact on price
- Identify key issues for the legal documentation
- Keep the timetable on track and alleviate the inevitable ‘glitches’ that arise
- Integrate the target into your business once the acquisition has completed
Restructuring and insolvency
Sources of Finance
We will guide you in deciding on sources of finance; personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital or equity capital and present your proposals to your chosen finance source.