Creditor Services is an integral part of the Business Recovery & Insolvency department. Building on the foundations of the technical knowledge and experience within the team, our Creditor Services division provides advice and support to individuals, company directors and professional advisors where they or their clients are impacted by the insolvency of another party e.g. a customer, supplier, employee etc.
In addition to direct advice and support, we can provide a range of training seminars covering all areas: from credit control procedures and cash collection techniques to formal insolvency procedures.
We provide a range of services to clients with credit related issues. These include:
- Advice from a creditor’s perspective on all formal and informal insolvency procedures
- Review and analysis of Insolvency Reports and correspondence
- Completion of forms in formal insolvency
- Proof of debt
- Reservation of Title questionnaire
- Representation at Creditors Meetings
- Credit Control and Insolvency Seminars
To find out more or to arrange a free consultation without any obligation please contact:
Restructuring and insolvency
We believe that in working closely with you and your professional advisers we can help you understand all formal and informal options available and provide the guidance and information necessary to assist in choosing the most appropriate solution.