Employers often face a wide range of staff-related issues and, by seeking early advice from a professional, they can reduce stress, time and in the long run save money. Our HR Advisory service offers professional, commercial and trusted advice that organisations can rely on.
Clients can opt for a flexible, cost-effective, monthly retained service or discrete one-off solutions.
In a post Brexit world and amidst the pandemic, organisations will know how vitally important it is to have a strong understanding of people and employment issues.
• HR audits – from auditing the HR team and strategy efficiency to audits of contracts, policies & procedures, pay and right to work
• HR advice – employee relations issues as and when they arise.
• Disciplinary/grievance facilitation – at all levels.
• Documentation – creation of contracts, letters, developing company policies, staff handbooks and procedures etc.
• Training – produce and implement training courses e.g. equal opportunities, management training etc.
• Recruitment and selection campaigns – at all levels (role scoping, advertisement, shortlisting, CV screening, designing interview centres, contract management)
• Employee Reward – pay and benefits services; salary benchmarking
• Employment law – practical advice, guidance and updates on legislation changes to minimise the risk of potential costly claims.
• Handling and advising on redundancy/lay off situations
• Job evaluation – analysis, job design and job description development
• Specific projects – e.g. merger integration, appraisals, staff benefits policies, restructures.
For more details contact: Donal Laverty Consulting Partner Email: email@example.com or Tel: 028 9032 3466.