Selling a Business
For most business owners selling a business represents the culmination of a lifetime’s work, the payoff for years of effort and dedication.
There are a number of reasons why we are well placed to help you:
- Our dedicated research team will assemble a list of prospective buyers from within the industry
- We have an extensive network of contacts within the marketplace and can advise you on the feasibility of a sale to either management or a financial buyer
- Our strong marketing skills when presenting your business means we are excellent at highlighting its strengths and potential to prospective buyers
- We are strong negotiators, always working to obtain the highest price on the best possible terms while
minimisingany obligations or liabilities a buyer may seek to impose
- We appreciate the importance of a controlled,
co-ordinatedapproach and put a great deal of emphasis on the project management of a deal through to its successful completion.
- We are acutely aware of the need for discretion. Our objective is to safeguard your interests and those of your business at all times
Restructuring and insolvency
Sources of Finance
We will guide you in deciding on sources of finance; personal capital, bank overdraft, long-term commercial loans and mortgages, national and regional agencies, venture capital or equity capital and present your proposals to your chosen finance source.
Business Acquisition Due Diligence
Business acquisitions can be complex and stressful. We will work with you from the planning stages to ensure realistic and appropriate commercial objectives are set, focusing you and your advisers on the right areas of opportunity.