Tax Director Angela Keery joined colleagues from Baker Tilly International for a post Brexit update and discussion. The panel covered issues affecting businesses importing and exporting in 2021 including:
- Rules of origin – what they mean, real life examples and identifying the pitfalls.
- The reality of the Free Trade Agreement for cross border trade.
- The Customs paperwork – commercial invoices, declarations and what level of representation you need.
- Importing into the EU – VAT registrations, fiscal representation and triangulation.
- Exporting from the EU. The importance of origin.
- Northern Ireland – developments and current position for GB businesses.
Click here to watch the webinar.
If you have any queries in relation to Brexit and how it affects your business please get in touch with Angela by email email@example.com or phone 028 9032 3466.