In light of ongoing developments regarding COVID-19, we have put in place a number of measures to ensure the health of our staff and the continuity of our business operations.
• We are making arrangements so that every staff member has the means to work remotely. Should anyone need to self-isolate as a precaution, they will continue to work from home, and will be contactable by phone or email as normal.
• Staff are able to access all Baker Tilly Mooney Moore systems remotely, enabling ‘business as usual’ where possible.
• Should we have to move operations to ‘remote working’ mode, the telephone system will continue to be answered and your queries forwarded to relevant people where possible.
• Staff will continue to have the means to connect with or visit client sites in the normal manner, whenever necessary.
• Should you require a visit by us, circumstances and health guidelines may dictate that this support would have to be carried out using a video/screen sharing call instead. Likewise, if you would prefer not to have external visitors, or your team are also working from home, we can work around these arrangements.
• During this period we would encourage clients to contact us by email instead of post. Secure file transfer should be used for sharing information of a confidential nature.
• For account payments, we would encourage clients to make settlement via bank transfer rather than cheque.
We will continue to monitor the situation as matters progress and will be following the latest advice from government and health professionals. Your co-operation and understanding is appreciated during this time. Despite the uncertainly of COVID-19, you may be assured we will be doing everything we can to support our employees and our clients, with the least possible interruption to normal service levels.
To discuss your individual circumstances please ring us on 028 9032 3466. Thank you for your understanding.