As we continue to navigate the choppy waters of Covid-19, we wanted to share where we are in Baker Tilly Mooney Moore in relation to the recent local announcement of further restrictions.
Of course, our highest priority is to support our colleagues as they seek ways to support their family and friends.
We are strictly applying the guidance from government on recommended protocols and have implemented a blend of new working arrangements. We are available to you, so please contact us in the same way that you normally would.
In practical terms;
- Many of our staff will be working from home over the next four weeks, but they are all working and able to access all systems remotely, enabling ‘business as usual’
- The office will remain open, operated by a skeleton staff, so the telephone system will continue to be answered and your queries forwarded to relevant people where possible.
- Staff will continue to have the means to connect with clients.
- We are not offering any client visits to our premises during the next four weeks. Scheduled face to face meetings will be switched to zoom or telephone calls or indeed postponed beyond the current 4 week lockdown
- During this period we would encourage clients to contact us by email instead of post. Secure file transfer should be used for sharing information of a confidential nature.
- For account payments, we would encourage clients to make settlement via bank transfer rather than cheque.
We are available at any time and are only an email, phone call or video call away. We are adopting a business as normal approach in these difficult times and wish to continue to provide the highest levels of service to our clients who are also experiencing difficult times. We are working hard in producing support materials and guidance to use through these times. If you do not already receive these please email email@example.com
But above all, we are available to support you in any way that we can.